This blog is under construction and will slowly be build into a platform for the field of studies of the history of Chinese historiography (see the section “purpose” for a discussion of the scope and aim of this blog). Contributions not signed have been added by the editor (Axel Schneider), all other contributions are signed and represent the personal opinion of the respective contributor.
The blog consists of five sections:
- About: Editor, list of contributors and statement of purpose.
- Events: Recent conferences and lectures
- Opinion: Comments on recent developments in the field, not strictly academic.
- Research: Structured and in some cases commented bibliography of relevant publications, later to be expanded by a forum for online discussions of research questions.
- Weblinks: Links to web sites on Chinese historiography and history, later to be expanded by links to web sites on the philosophy of history, theory of history and on historiography in general.